Article provided by: Firefly Autism
Home & Community Based ABA Services
Firefly Autism offers Denver autism treatment through Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for individuals aged 18 months to 18 years in their home and community settings. Firefly is committed to providing assessment and treatment that are individualized for each child, family and unique environment. Firefly recognizes that each learner has individual needs, strengths, as well as interests, and incorporates these into the treatment approach designed specifically for that learner. No single treatment approach is always the right treatment for any individual, and Firefly utilizes a variety of evidence-based teaching methodologies, as they are clinically indicated for each individual skill or behavioral objective. The child’s entire family unit is considered to be our client; parents, siblings and authorized caregivers are incorporated into treatment where recommended and feasible.
Each child receiving ABA services is assigned to a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who leads the assessment, guides the treatment, and provides ongoing training and supervision to Behavioral Technicians who collect continuous session data, implement teaching procedures, and run behavior plans. All employees receive ongoing training and professional development in Applied Behavior Analysis and related topics.
ABA Services begin with an intake process that will include:
1) participating in parent-only interview and training at Firefly with one of our BCBA’s
2) home/community visit for child observation and/or interaction from one of our BCBA’s
3) BCBA provides initial clinical recommendations regarding further assessment and treatment
Metro Denver area Autism treatment ABA Services can include some or all of the following components:
- Comprehensive or Focused ABA Assessment
- Curriculum Development
- Behavior Plan Development
- School Collaboration
- Ongoing in-home ABA therapy (Comprehensive vs Focused)
- Ongoing ABA therapy delivered in community settings (e.g. extracurricular activities, daycare)
- Parent Training
- Training to other providers
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Your Facility for Rehab Services in Salt Lake, UT
We Can Help You!
Considering a skilled nursing or rehabilitation facility can be a confusing process. Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. We’re here to help.