Article provided by: Performance Health & Wellness
Irvine, California residents looking for professional Chiropractic services will find Performance Chiropractic to be of optimal service to the community. They offer a full range of effective Chiropractic services, including the following:
- Chiropractic. If you’re looking for a new Chiropractic Clinic in Irvine, California, we think you’ll agree with their clients, that Performance Chiropractic are able to meet your needs. Their Chiropractic Physicians treat and help prevent conditions and disorders related to the back, neck, pelvis, extremity joints and the effect they have on the entire nervous system.
- Physical Therapy. As primary health care professionals, the Irvine, California PT team at performance Chiropractic combines their in-depth knowledge of how the body works with specialized hands on clinical skills to diagnose, address and treat symptoms of illness, injury or disability.
- Movement First program. Performance Chiropractic does not believe you should have to miss out on the activities you love just because your body is holding you back. Their Movement First program was created to help you live well and move well. Their professionals will build an individualized program to address your weaknesses, while helping you reach your goals.
- Certified Nutritionists and Functional medicine. The benefits of proper nutrition are many- that’s why with counseling from the Irvine, California Chiropractic Nutritionists, you can build a customized solution to obesity, weight loss, eating disorders, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, digestive issues and other health concerns.
- Cold Laser Therapy. Cold Laser Therapy is an effective and non-invasive treatment using energy in the form of laser light to stimulate the body’s own natural healing process. This is an entirely painless, sterile, non-invasive and drug-free treatment that can be used to treat a wide range of pain syndromes, injuries, wounds and fractures.
- Kinesio Taping. Irvine, California’s Performance Chiropractic doctor Christian Barney is a certified Kinesio Taping Instructor. Along with his team, they are able to effectively treat athletic injuries and many physical disorders, as well as administer preventative maintenance, through Kinesio Taping.
- Active Release Techniques. Through soft tissue movement and massage techniques, Performance Chiropractic can treat problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. A few of the conditions that can be resolved quickly and permanently with ART include headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee problems, and tennis elbow, to name just a few!
- Custom Foot Orthotics. Irvine, California’s Performance Chiropractic is pleased to introduce their own brand of custom foot orthotics that are suitable for all ages over 12 years. Through custom foot orthotics, successful modification to the structural and functional characteristics of the neuromuscular and skeletal system can be achieved.
- Chiropractic Sports medicine. Some of the sports medicine injuries and conditions that are treated by Performance Chiropractic include: Shoulder impingement, biceps tendonitis and tears, muscle strains, sprains and cramps, elbow pain, hip flexor tendinitis, runner’s knee, shin splints, sprained and twisted ankles, Achilles tendon injuries, stress fractures, and much more.
Stop by the Irvine, California Chiropractic clinic or schedule an appointment by calling 949-476-1250.
Chiropractor Irvine California
We welcome your comments!
Your Facility for Rehab Services in Salt Lake, UT
We Can Help You!
Considering a skilled nursing or rehabilitation facility can be a confusing process. Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. We’re here to help.